Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Symposium are as follows:
By using this service, you shall be deemed to have agreed to all these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, please discontinue using this website/service.
- This service enables you to register and make online payment for the Symposium.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to the email address provided by you to confirm your registration. If you do not receive this acknowledgement email within seven (7) working days after registration, you should contact 9455 9595 for confirmation.
- You are required to provide at least one telephone number so that we may contact you for clarification (if any).
- You are responsible for providing accurate information when using this service.
- Seat confirmation is subject to receipt of full payment; seat availability is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- e-Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who have signed-in and signed-out and attended the whole duration of the training.
- Unauthorized duplication of any part of the course materials is an infringement of the Copyright Act. Audio and/or video recordings of the training are strictly prohibited.
- Full refund will be made in the event of course cancellation.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the course(s).
- The registration fee is $18.00 (C&H agents) & $28.00 per person (others) (inclusive of GST).
- Payments can be made via Paypal by credit card or debit card.
All fees paid are non-refundable.