In the real estate sector, RESILIENCY is what sets apart high achieving salespersons and mediocre performing salespersons. Unlike those who experience rejection and gives up, the best salespersons have a way of channeling rejection to power their internal drive to improve.
In the Symposium 2018, you will learn a specific set of practices which is termed as ExtraOrdinary Disciplines (EOD) and understand what it takes to be an Extraordinary Achiever.
Join us for this powerful session on how to Achieve the Extraordinary using the Resiliency Quotient for Real Estate Champions!
Each ticket entitles you to a great training session delivered by Mr. Peter Ng, 2 non-core CPD hours* and a networking buffet dinner.
- Ticket Price: $18 (C&H agents)/ $28 (others)
- Date: 13 Aug 2018, Monday
- Time: 1.30pm to 5.30pm (C&H agents) / 2.15pm to 5.30pm (others)
- Venue: HDB Auditorium @ B1 HDB Hub (Entrance by escalator near to POSB Home Loan Office in HDB Hub)
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- What’s included: Achieving the Extraordinary – Using the Resiliency Quotient Training delivered by Mr. Peter Ng , 2 non-core CPD hours* and networking buffet dinner
- 1.30pm Registration for C&H agents
- 2.00pm Admission of C&H agents
- 2.15pm Symposium Commence & short speech
- 2.15pm Registration for others
- 2.20pm Award presentation
- 2.45pm 15 min break
- 2.45pm Admission of others
- 3.00pm Training by Mr. Peter Ng commences
- 5.30pm Sign out & buffet dinner
About Mr Peter Ng:
Author of the bestseller “EAGLES Dare! Leadership Mastery” (2009) and “Resiliency Quotient:
Becoming a Resilient Leader” (2016); and co-author of New York’s bestseller “Seizing Your Success” (2005), Peter has been a highly sought-after leadership, service quality, inspirational speaker, and service consultant and trainer since 1996. In his years of consulting he has been helping companies to build the emotional climate that drives performance; create organizational thought patterns that limit negativity and helplessness; and create high-performance teams organized around the behaviors that drives results.
- This training is conducted after a business convention that will take place from 2.00pm till 2.45pm. Agents from other agencies and general public is not required to attend the business convention.
- Please arrive at the venue at 1.30pm (C&H agents) /2.15pm (others) for registration for Mr. Peter Ng’s training.
- Participants arriving later than 2.15pm (C&H agents) / 3.15pm (others) will not receive the e-certificate of attendance.
- *C&H agents who receive the e-certificate of attendance will receive 2 non-core CPD hours.
- **Non C&H Agents will receive the 2 non-core CPD hours subjected to your KEO’s approval
To register for the Symposium 2018 “Achieving the Extraordinary – Using the Resiliency Quotient” on 13 August 2018, please select your agency type before you click on “Add to Cart”.
Any queries, please call 94559595 or email to email@example.com
C & H Properties Pte Ltd
CEA Licence No.: L3007139C
Last updated: 20 June 2018